1. For a market research project that I’m working on as a commission for Danish fashion brand Ganni, I spent ALOT of time on instagram. I noticed a lot less younger ‘cool’ individuals engaging on the platform that expected. This article summarises: Logged off: meet the teens who refuse to use social media.
2. Alexandra Spencer founded in Réalisation Par in 2015. I really admire her and this article tells her approach story quite nicely.
3. I’m increasingly interested in SSENSE. Their editorial outputs are amazing - more info from the wonderful Marc Bain written up here.
4. Loving the discourse around Balmain’s new digital army. Visually rich but humanly shallow (?), what is the future for CGI, 3D animation and the social driver when it comes to ‘robot’ influencers?
5. My boss, CEO at Global Fashion Agenda Eva Kreuse made the BoF 500 and we couldn’t be happier.