1. Work spaces matter! Loved this from Sharmadean Reid on why creating a conducive working environment is essential.
2. I watched then rewatched to take notes this Highsnobiety episode of From the Ground Up, which so intelligently Explores the Past, Present, & Future of Women in Footwear. When considerately produced, cultural commentary is absolutely fascinating.
3. The moves continue: with so many majority stake sales (Dries Van Noten, Missoni) and ownership buy-backs (Stella McCartney, Christopher Kane), what does it mean to be an independent fashion brand today?
4. I found this little read interesting from Cyndi Ramirez, Founder of The Chill House + The Chill Times (NYC based). Maybe it really is that easy to grow a brand people will obsess over on social.
5. 'Collisions' from Livity is really interesting. It is a newsletter of the most innovative collaborations between brands, artists, influencers and young people published every week - worth following if you're interested in where consumer engagement is headed.