1. The Lyst Index (Q3) 2018 is here! OFF-WHITE is at number 1, with Gucci + Balenciaga coming in hot behind. What a year it has been for luxury ‘streetwear’.
2. How Netflix expanded to 190 countries in 7 years. Now that’s a growth strategy.
3. Best news ever! Christopher Ræburn announced as Timberland’s first-ever Creative Director! He’s going to to great things for this brand. Congrats Christopher.
4. I believe that purpose-driven brands are the future. That’s why I am continuously stoked about Adidas’ innovation development when it comes to ocean plastics.
5. YEEZYs are finally available for anyone - but no-one cares! A lesson learnt in value proposition v product availability. Surprised that the Yeezy team got this one wrong.