1. People are talking a lot of about Arket - and H&M are totally taking over Regents Street / Oxford circus here in London (& Other Stories, COS, Monki, H&M, the list goes on). Do you find this new brand offering exciting? Not sure if I do...
2. This inclusivity movement in fashion / beauty is exciting. Lipstick, for example, doesn't have a size - it fits everyone. However, brands are still slow to use plus-size models. Will this change?
3. Next month e-commerce will 'change forever' thanks to Amazon's 1-click patent running out. Interesting to see whether or not this will actually be the case - and regardless, Amazon is so ahead now anywhere that it kind of begs the question: does this patent even matter any more?
4. I'm such a fan girl for Ian Rogers, LVMH
5. Nice Op-Ed here on the formula for brand experience.