1. Products that sell well don't get popular because of (trending) aesthetics or quality alone - they become successful as a result of there being a strong brand that people want to buy into. Interested to see that Yeezy topped Vetements.
2. Should models endorse athletics products more than actual athletes? Guess it just shows how strong this athleisure thing still is.
3. I 100% hoard on my tabs (but not IRL).
4. Copenhagen in the Spotlight for the city's Fashion Week - and I love the attention. I get FOMO when I'm not there, and it's creative scene is super unique / interesting.
5. How's your tamagotchi doing?